About DRB UK
Founded in 1980, DRB is a notable name in the provision of signage solutions, electrical services and hazardous area inspections to the fuel retail market. For the last four years, the company has been operating under the name of Emtec Petroleum, but since being acquired by TSG UK in late 2021, the well-respected DRB name has been reinstated.
DRB services extend across the length and breadth of the UK from its base in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, offering a comprehensive 24-hour service, 7 days a week. Its team of highly skilled engineers and technicians delivers a five-star service to an enviable client base, which includes blue-chip oil companies and some of the larger dealership groups.
The company accreditations and certifications include:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 – Health & Safety Management
- APEA membership
- NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) Safe Contractor
DRB UK Management Team
- Robert McArthur: Managing Director
- John Leathem: Operations Director
- Paul Harrison: Senior Brand Manager
- Anne Bond: Customer Services Manager
- Allen Currie: Test and Inspection Manager
- Mark Royle: Southern Area Electrical Manager